Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic that can treat various bacterial infections, including sexually transmitted infections.
Azithromycin works by affecting the individual bacterial cells to stop them from multiplying and spreading, so that the immune system can kill them off quicker and more effectively.
- Macrolide antibiotic to treat and cure bacterial STIs
- Chlamydia is treated with a five-day course
- NSU, mycoplasma and unreaplasma are treated with a single dose
- Gonorrhoea is treated with a single 1000mg dose combined with a dose of Cefixime
Free consultation with all orders (no prior-prescription required)
What benefits can I expect when I buy Azithromycin tablets?
How do Azithromycin tablets work?
Who can take it?
Who cannot take it?
How do you take Azithromycin tablets?
Are there any side effects?
Can you buy Azithromycin online?
"Statistics show that the occurrence of sexually transmitted infections is very common today, and symptoms are often missed or ignored. euroClinix offers a convenient and discreet STI treatment service."
Here at euroClinix, your safety is our priority. That is why we only supply genuine treatments dispensed by registered UK pharmacies.
- Genuine medication
- Prescribed by a registered doctor
- Dispatched from a licensed UK pharmacy