Cerazette is commonly known as the 'mini pill' and is 99% effective in preventing pregnancy.
What differentiates the mini-pill from the regular pill is the fact that the mini-pill only contains artificial progestogen, and not any oestrogen.
- Active ingredient is desogestrel, which prevents ovulation just like the regular pill
- Just as effective as combined pills, but doesn't contain artificial oestrogen
- Can be used by breastfeeding women, women with migraines or those who smoke
- Available in a 75mcg dose
Free consultation with all orders (no prior-prescription required)
What are the benefits of using Cerazette pills?
How does this birth control pill work?
Who can take Cerazette contraceptive pills?
Who cannot take it?
How do you take Cerazette contraceptive pills?
Are there any side effects?
Can you buy this contraceptive online?
"Mini-pills provide a safe alternative for women who aren’t able to tolerate oestrogen-based contraceptives, as they only contain the hormone progestogen."
Here at euroClinix, your safety is our priority. That is why we only supply genuine treatments dispensed by registered UK pharmacies.
- Genuine medication
- Prescribed by a registered doctor
- Dispatched from a licensed UK pharmacy