Diamox (Acetazolamide) is an effective prescription medication that can be used to prevent altitude sickness and reduce symptoms.
It changes the acidity of the blood, thereby reducing the fluid around the lungs and brain which can help with breathing and the feeling of nausea.
- Prevents altitude sickness
- Reduces symptoms should they occur
- Contains a diuretic which changes the acidity of the blood to prevent nausea
- Available in a 250mg dosage
Free consultation with all orders (no prior-prescription required)
What are the benefits?
How does Diamox work?
Who can take Diamox?
How do you take Diamox?
What are the side effects?
Can you buy Diamox online?
"Altitude sickness occurs at high altitudes when the amount of oxygen available in the air decreases. Taking a treatment like Diamox can help to prevent these uncomfortable symptoms."
Here at euroClinix, your safety is our priority. That is why we only supply genuine treatments dispensed by registered UK pharmacies.
- Genuine medication
- Prescribed by a registered doctor
- Dispatched from a licensed UK pharmacy