Loestrin pills 20 and 30 are low dose versions of the pill that provide convenient protection from pregnancy.
Loestrin provides contraceptive cover by preventing ovulation, changing the womb environment and blocking the passage of sperm into the womb.
- Provides almost 100% effective protection from pregnancy
- Provides additional benefits - reduced period pain and a predictable menstrual cycle
- Well tolerated by most patients
- Loestrin pills contain norethisterone acetate 1/1.5mg and ethinylestradiol 20/30mcg
Free consultation with all orders (no prior-prescription required)
What are the benefits of using Loestrin contraceptive pills?
How do Loestrin pills work?
Who can take Loestrin contraceptive pills?
Who cannot take it?
How do you take Loestrin contraceptive pills?
What are the side effects?
Can I buy it online?
"Hormonal contraception is used by millions of women to safely prevent pregnancy. euroClinix allows you to order your contraception online, when it’s not entirely convenient to go to your doctor."
Here at euroClinix, your safety is our priority. That is why we only supply genuine treatments dispensed by registered UK pharmacies.
- Genuine medication
- Prescribed by a registered doctor
- Dispatched from a licensed UK pharmacy
If you are unsure which combined contraceptive pill to choose, simply select up to four pills from the table below to compare the features and benefits of each.