Ventolin is a reliever inhaler that can be used during or before an asthma attack.
It alleviates symptoms of an asthma attack by relaxing the muscles in the lungs and opening the airways to allow air to flow more easily into the lungs.
- Reliever inhaler treatment to reduce asthmatic symptoms
- Available in two forms: Evohaler or Accuhaler
- Uses the active ingredient microfine salbutamol
- Available in either 100mg or 200mg dosages
Free consultation with all orders (no prior-prescription required)
What are the benefits?
How does it work?
Who can use it?
How do you use the inhalers?
Are there any side effects?
Can I buy Ventolin online?
"Asthma is a condition that can cause distressing symptoms. Having the right inhaler to hand is extremely important for sufferers."
Here at euroClinix, your safety is our priority. That is why we only supply genuine treatments dispensed by registered UK pharmacies.
- Genuine medication
- Prescribed by a registered doctor
- Dispatched from a licensed UK pharmacy